Finally settling into your new lease, whether it is an apartment, condo or home, can bring so much joy. However, don’t let this enthusiasm get the best of you. Before signing your lease, make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into.
Here are a few important questions to ask your landlord or leasing office before signing your lease agreement.
- How long is the lease term and what is the termination procedure for either party?
- What, if any, utilities are included in the monthly payment?
- Are pets allowed? Remember, you may want a pet in the future.
- What is the parking arrangement?
- When is the rent due and how is rent payment to be submitted?
- Is the security deposit refundable and in what ways can I personalize the property?
- In what ways can I personalize the property?
- Last, but not least, what insurance coverage if any is provided?
Talk to your American Accord Insurance Agent today to learn more about what renters insurance has to offer. Stop by any of our convenient insurance office locations in Naples, Florida or give us a call at 800.464.8586. You may also send us an email anytime.